CHPP Administration Officer
TACPRO are looking for an experienced Site Administration Officer to provide support to the CHPP department specifically in admin, training and compliance functions.
As a Mineworker at any Glencore Coal location – the following are core business expectations are that you will:
· Consistently follow health and safety standards and procedures while maintaining awareness of environment and production targets
· Actively participate in positive communication in all work that is undertaken to ensure that all teams are as efficient and productive as possible
· Uphold a high standard in one’s own work area to guarantee that all tasks undertaken are safe and productive
· Create a healthy and safe working environment by being a proactive and performance-oriented team member
· Must comply with all safe coal and fatal hazards on site.
· 3-5 years’ experience in an administration or personal assistant role
· Formal qualification in Business Administration (desirable)
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to plan and schedule meetings, appointments, and training courses/sessions
· Ability to maintain personnel training records and employee rosters
· Ability to facilitate meetings and take meeting minutes
· Ability to communicate concisely and confidently
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to produce high quality presentations, documents, and reports
· Ability to review documentation and information against a set criterion and assess conformance/compliance.
· Have a strong understanding of document management fundamentals and archiving principles, including digital and physical document management.
· Experience with Microsoft Office; incl. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
· Experience with CMO Compliance, SharePoint, Scenario Advantage, and Damstra
If you wish to apply for this position or would like further information, send through your resume and a cover letter outlining your previous experience to hr@ tacprorecruiting.com
Be sure to write RE: CHPP Administration in the subject line.
Please note a pre-employment medical, including a drug & alcohol test, may be required prior to commencement.
TACPRO is an equal opportunity employer which encourages all to apply.