About Tacpro Industries Group
TACPRO specialises in the provision of highly skilled and experienced personnel in the Resources sector Australia-wide. We strategically partner with leading companies to provide a committed workforce guaranteeing quality.
Essential Experience & Requirements:
As a successful candidate you will possess the following:
· Standard 11
· Coal Board Medical
· Australian Drivers Licence
· Trade Certificate or relevant qualification
· Proficient in the use of SAP, CMMS and Microsoft Office suite.
· Understand principles of maintenance management and work management systems.
· Experience in delivery of projects in accordance with predicted operational requirements.
· Cost Management & Forecasting Processes experience.
· Right to work in Australia
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Participate in established planning & scheduling of preventative maintenance activities, reporting on KPI’s to identify potential areas of improvement.
· Develop new planning & scheduling activities, presenting same to relevant stakeholders.
· Undertake technical reviews, investigations & analyse work schedules to ensure compliance relevant to CHPP and statutory requirements.
· Maintain data accurately & consistently, to be utilised for benchmarking purposes.
· Schedule relevant maintenance works and shutdowns & accurately resource relevant equipment and personnel for shutdown maintenance.
· Update outage schedules per contract requirements & deliver concise forecasts & progress reports.
COVID-19 Vaccinations are NOT a necessary requirement for these roles.
Send your resume to: hr@ tacprorecruiting.com